Love Home Swap - changing the way we holiday for the better
- Published on Tuesday, 05 February 2013 07:02
If you’re a traveller at heart but since having children found your lust for boutique hotels had to take a backseat, think again. We interview Ben Wosskow, Love Home Swap's Chief Marketing Officer, as part of our do-good entrepreneurship series because, quite simply, their concept makes such good commercial sense.
compareandshare.com - bringing sharing and swapping to a mainstream audience
- Published on Thursday, 24 January 2013 13:34
For an ever growing share of consumers ownership is “so yesterday”.
Entrepreneur Benita Matofska launched Compare and Share to mainstream sharing and swapping. Learn from her strategy!
TaskRunners - making delegation feasible for everyone to get things done
- Published on Tuesday, 15 January 2013 18:02
Feeling stressed by your long list of todos and chores? Help is at hand.
Entrepreneur Cheryl Leong just launched TaskRunners so you can delegate tasks and focus on the more important things in life. Learn more about her mission.
Skilio - connecting skill sharers with the eager-to-learn
- Published on Friday, 04 January 2013 12:01
Classrooms, face-to-face tutorials and lectures might be what spring to mind when you think about traditional teaching. Skilio offers a channel that's evolving how sharers provide services and how people access learning. We look at the mark they're making on the peer-to-peer landscape.
- Running a consumption-based business? Better get prepared for the Sharing Economy.
- Ecomodo - tackling the confidence issue in peer-to-peer goods sharing
- State and impact of “The Sharing Economy” (white paper)
- storenextdoor.com - turning the storage market upside down
- Ready for sharing to go global?
- is your content ready for the social reading movement?